- The GoCrypto plug-in is available at
- Log into your online shop administration: Enter your online shop link https://domain.com/admin into the online browser; in this, change the domain.com string into your domain name.
- From the menu, select System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- In the Direct package file upload section, click Choose file and select the GoCrypto plug-in file.
- Click Upload.
- Select System > Configuration from the menu.
- Select Sales > Payment Methods from the left menu and click GoCrypto.
- Enter your Client ID (received by e-mail) into the Client ID field.
- Enter your Client Secret (received by e-mail) into the Client Secret field.
The GoCrypto installation into your online shop was successful
You can monitor your transactions at https://pos.gocrypto.com/.
Enter the username and password, received by e-mail after signing a contract with Eligma Ltd.
GoCrypto test environment at your online shop
- If you wish to test the functioning of GoCrypto, turn on the Enable Sandbox feature.
- After that, enter the following data into the Client ID and Client Secret fields:
- Client ID: c83aa8ac-b29a-41a6-b039-3ed5ac69acff
- Client Secret: xzOOGVskFG2IeV2W3SFFFbEPC8vMDflz2k6LjrNXDCM4BFvH
- If you have an Android phone, you can carry out a test transaction with a test Elly crypto wallet. Download the test wallet to your phone at https://public.gocrypto.com/documents/ERP/elipay-staging.apk. Use the following data to log in:
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: Eli001
- Go into your online shop using the Client ID and Client Secret above. Select GoCrypto as a payment method and pay with the test Elly wallet.
- Check the success of the transaction in the test environment at https://pos.staging.gocrypto.com/, using the following data to log in:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Goc001