- The GoCrypto plug-in is available at https://public.gocrypto.com/webshop_plugins/woocommerce_v3/gocrypto_woocommerce_v3_latest.zip
- Log into the WordPress module administration: Enter your online shop link, usually in the https://domain.com/wp-admin form, into the online browser; in this, change the domain.com string into your domain name.
- Click Plugins on the left side of the menu.
- click Add new,
- click Upload plugin,
- a field with the Browse button appears,
- select the GoCrypto plug-in from the list of files and
- click Install.
- Click Plugins on the left side of the menu, select GoCrypto for WooCommerce from the list and click Activate.
- On the left side of the menu click WooCommerce and pick Settings from the dropdown. Click the Payments tab on the top.
- Select GoCrypto from the list.
- Enter your Client ID (received by e-mail) into the Client ID field.
- Enter your Client Secret (received by e-mail) into the Client Secret field.
- Press the Save button.
The GoCrypto installation into your online shop was successful
You can monitor your transactions at https://pos.gocrypto.com/.
Enter the username and password, received after signing a contract with Eligma Ltd.
GoCrypto test environment at your online shop
- If you wish to test the functioning of GoCrypto, turn on the Enable Sandbox feature.
- After that, enter the following data into the Client ID and Client Secret fields:
- Client ID: c83aa8ac-b29a-41a6-b039-3ed5ac69acff
- Client Secret: xzOOGVskFG2IeV2W3SFFFbEPC8vMDflz2k6LjrNXDCM4BFvH
- If you have an Android phone, you can carry out a test transaction with a test Elly crypto wallet. Download the test wallet to your phone at https://public.gocrypto.com/documents/ERP/elipay-staging.apk. Use the following data to log in:
- Email: email@example.com
- Password: Eli001
- Go into your online shop using the Client ID and Client Secret above. Select GoCrypto as a payment method and pay with the test Elly wallet.
- Check the success of the transaction in the test environment at https://pos.staging.gocrypto.com/, using the following data to log in:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Goc001