- The GoCrypto plug-in is available at https://public.gocrypto.com/webshop_plugins/prestashop_v1.7/gocrypto_prestashop_v1.7_latest.zip
- Log into the PrestaShop module administration: Enter your online shop link https://domain.com/?view=back into the online browser; in this, change the domain.com string into your domain name.
- Click Modules on the left side of the menu.
- click Upload a module,
- click Select file and
- select the GoCrypto plug-in from the list of files.
- The plug-in will upload automatically.
- Again, click Modules and select Modules & Services. Select GoCrypto from the list and click Activate. Select GoCrypto from the list and click Configure.
- Enter your Client ID (received by e-mail) into the Client ID field.
- Enter your Client Secret (received by e-mail) into the Client Secret field.
The GoCrypto installation into your online shop was successful
You can monitor your transactions at https://pos.gocrypto.com/.
Enter the username and password, received by e-mail after signing a contract with Eligma Ltd.
GoCrypto test environment at your online shop
- If you wish to test the functioning of GoCrypto, turn on the Enable Sandbox feature.
- After that, enter the following data into the Client ID and Client Secret fields:
- Client ID: c83aa8ac-b29a-41a6-b039-3ed5ac69acff
- Client Secret: xzOOGVskFG2IeV2W3SFFFbEPC8vMDflz2k6LjrNXDCM4BFvH
- If you have an Android phone, you can carry out a test transaction with a test Elly crypto wallet. Download the test wallet to your phone at https://public.gocrypto.com/documents/ERP/elipay-staging.apk. Use the following data to log in:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Eli001
- Go into your online shop using the Client ID and Client Secret above. Select GoCrypto as a payment method and pay with the test Elly wallet.
- Check the success of the transaction in the test environment at https://pos.staging.gocrypto.com/, using the following data to log in:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Goc001