The GoCrypto Web POS API provides a simple and powerful REST API to integrate cryptocurrency payments into your business or application. This API reference provides information on the available endpoints and how to interact with them.
GoCrypto test environment at your online shop
Environment set up steps:
- If you wish to test the functioning of GoCrypto, turn on the Enable Sandbox feature.
- After that, enter the following data into the Client ID and Client Secret fields:
- Client ID: c83aa8ac-b29a-41a6-b039-3ed5ac69acff
- Client Secret: xzOOGVskFG2IeV2W3SFFFbEPC8vMDflz2k6LjrNXDCM4BFvH
- If you have an Android phone, you can carry out a test transaction with a test Elly crypto wallet. Download the test wallet to your phone at https://public.gocrypto.com/documents/ERP/elipay-staging.apk. Use the following data to log in:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Eli001
- Go into your online shop using the Client ID and Client Secret above. Select GoCrypto as a payment method and pay with the test Elly wallet.
- Check the success of the transaction in the test environment at https://pos.staging.gocrypto.com/, using the following data to log in:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: Goc001